Happy Tummy Digestive Blend 🐰🥰
(100% Organic ingredients) Comfrey Leaf, Dandelion Leaf, Echinacea, Marigold Flowers, Marjoram, Nettles, Plantain Leaf, Raspberry Leaf, Thyme Leaf, Peppermint Leaf, Chamomile, Lemon Balm, Licorice Root, Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark, Hawthorne Leaf
- CHAMOMILE - pain relief, calming
- COMFREY LEAF- aids digestion, good for molting, healing, stress
- DANDELION - high fiber, urinary tract infections, diarrhea, constipation, aids digestion, prevent osteoporosis
- ECHINACEA - boosts immune system and digestive health, anti-inflammatory
- LEMON BALM - Anti-bacterial, antiviral, bloating and gas, diarrhea, reduce stress
- MARIGOLD FLOWERS - healing, skin health, digestion
- MARJORAM - Coughs, inflammation of mouth, throat. Digestive problems, uterine discomfort, calm nerves
- NETTLES - digestion, appetite, urinary tract, rheumatism and arthritis, condition, immune booster
- PEPPERMINT LEAF - Digestion, gas, bloating, mastitis
- PLANTAIN LEAF - Digestion regulator, URI, antimicrobial, antispasmodic, expectorant/phlegm reducer, diarrhea, gas, helps with weaning, wound healing, expectorant, fever reducer, diarrhea, urinary tract infections, gastric inflammation
- RASPBERRY LEAF - diarrhea, digestion
- THYME LEAF - diarrhea, digestive upset
- LICORICE ROOT - Licorice root may have potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial effects. Early research suggests that, as a result, it may ease upper respiratory infections, treat ulcers, and aid digestion, among other benefits
- MARSHMALLOW ROOT: Helps to soothe and protect inflamed mucus membranes
- SLIPPERY ELM BARK: GI problems
- HAWTHORNE LEAF: used to help protect against heart disease and help control high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
📦 Storage: You may keep in the same box I provide; however please store in a dry, cool area away from sunlight to ensure freshness.
🐰: Serving Size: Sprinkle 1-2 mini spoons full on your buns salad every day
💡 CAUTION: Serving size is for the average healthy rabbit, you know your rabbit more than I do, so please if your rabbit is having health issues; poopy butt, diarrhea, etc please consult with a vet before giving treats as you should have a proper diet set up. Always remember, anytime you add anything new into your furr babies diet, you are going to want to introduce it to them slowly to see how your your baby reacts to it; if everything goes well you can slowly increase it but keep in mind of the serving size. Everything is in moderation.
Forage may be lighter/darker or may look different then pictures shown due to lighting /editing. However, We do our best to make it look as identical as possible but satisfaction is guaranteed :)
Here at FluffyBunConfections we are committed to 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Thanks for shopping at FluffyBunConfections!
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us via Etsy, or email us at FluffyBunConfections@gmail.com - We will respond within 24 hours.
🚨 Please check out our FAQ before ordering.
Quality products made with love and the buns love them!!!
My buns absolutely loved this product! Will be re ordering soon!
My boys Oswald and Mr. Bunz (Holland Lops) absolutely devour this! They eat it so quick and I love that it is good for their Tummies. I pour some on top of their hay and they go to town. I highly recommend!
Everything was top quality and packaged beautifully. My buns loved everything in their box!
My girls love the forage.